SSC MTS Result 2022: How to check SSC MTS tier-I result 2022 (ssc.nic.in)

SSC MTS Result 2022: The SSC MTS Tier-I Result 2022 result has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Candidates included in Tier-I can check their result by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Let us tell you that the SSC MTS Tier-I exam was conducted from July 5 to 26, 2022, the answer key of which was released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on August 5. A total of 3794430 candidates had appeared in this examination.

Here it has been told with complete information that how can you check your result? And when will be the SSC MTS Tier-II exam? Along with this, many other important information related to SSC MTS has been shared here, which is very important for you to know, so read this article completely.

See also  UP Board Exam Date 2022, up.msp.edu.in 2022 Exam Date

SSC MTS Result 2022

SSC MTS Result 2022 Tier-I Result has been released for 44590 Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical MTS Candidates and 24570 Havaldar Candidates. Along with this, separate group wise, category wise and state wise cutoff for different age groups has also been released. In this recruitment will be done on 2 age groups. The first between 18 to 25 years and the second between 18 to 27 years.

See also  Haryana HTET Online Form 2021, Exam Date, Admit card and Results

Along with this, let us tell you that SSC MTS Tier-II exam will be conducted on 6th November 2022 and those candidates who have passed in Tier-I can appear in it.

Also read | SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022, Exam Date and Results

Important Dates

Organization nameStaff Selection Commission [SSC]
Post nameSSC Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical MTS & Havaldar
Total posts3698 (Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non Technical) and 3603 (Havaldar)
Job locationAll over India
Tier-I result date07/10/2022
Paper I Answer Key Available02/08/2022
Paper II Exam Date 06/11/2022
Official Websitehttp://ssc.nic.in/

Also read | Haryana HTET Online Form 2022, Exam Date, Admit card and Results

See also  NATO Phonetic Alphabet

How to check SSC MTS tier-I result 2022

  • Firstly visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in.
  • Now going to the notification section and click on SSC MTS Tier-I Result.
  • Now a new page will open in front of you, enter your login details.
  • Now the list of all the passed candidates will appear in front of you.
  • Download it and keep a hard copy with you.

SSC MTS Result 2022 Important Links

Download ResultList-I | List-II
Download Cut of MarksList-I | List-II
Apply Online (Registration)Click Here
Login for Already RegisteredClick Here
SSC Official WebsiteClick Here

1 thought on “SSC MTS Result 2022: How to check SSC MTS tier-I result 2022 (ssc.nic.in)”

Leave a Comment